Monday, March 23, 2009

Sunday Funday







On Sunday, I still remained home to rest to get over this cold thing that I have, which by the way, resting really does make the cold thing a lot easier to get over! Today I felt like a million bucks! But at the same time I am anxious to go out this coming weekend. I don't like being couped up in my apt for too long.

Anyways, Sunday was great! I had a delicious donut from Kripsy Kreme, which kind of made me miss Dunkin Donuts back East : (. Also my roommate decided that we should all have burritos from Pequito Mas and I agreed that to be a fantastic idea. I am confused however as the ingredients in a burrito. In the chicken burrito I received there was chicken, guacamole, and cheese. It seemed like it was missing rice and beans,no? Either way it was scrumptious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers